Cranmore Community Co-Operative Society
Developed in a series of phases from 1975-1982 and with a population of approximately 2,500, Cranmore is the largest housing estate in the North West of Ireland.
Cranmore Community Co-operative are a support agency who actively encourage the development of all community and voluntary groups in Cranmore and its environs, through promoting the economic, social, cultural and educational needs of the area, leading to an improved quality of life for the community.
Our main aims are to:
- To increase the number of people taking part in quality programmes
- Provide access information and relevant services
- Represent the Community in negotiating facilities and services
- To raise the morale of The Community
- Facilitate Community Education Programmes
- Provide supports to other Community Groups
- Deliver Programmes and Events
- Engaging the Youth and Adult Population